- The Patient Isolation Stretcher (Isolation Stretcher or Isolation Chamber) is mainly used for the isolation transportation of patients suspected or identified as respiratory infectious diseases in the environment of toxic gas (such as gas bomb pollution, COVID-19, H1N1, ).
- The isolator frame is made of high quality and durable transparent material without pollution release, and sealed through zipper.
- The isolator adopts the principle of positive and negative pressure. The positive pressure principle can prevent the poisonous gas from entering the cabin. The negative pressure can prevent polluted air from leaking in the cabin.
- The difference pressure between inside of the cabin pressure and outside of cabin pressure is not less than 20PA
- The filter tank can make external toxic gas or internal pollution gas highly efficient filtration to ensure that the filtered gas is clean.
- The filtration efficiency of the filter tank for aerosol particles is not less than 99.99%
- The fan with lithium battery and can be used continuously for not less than 5 hours. When the battery under voltage, it has alarm function, the fan use DC 12V power supply
- The cabin is equipped with 8 sealing covers, the medical staff need use rubber gloves to open the sealing covers, which is convenient for examination the medicine, food and patients.
- The oxygen access valve and instrument communication port and infusion tube hole can be connected the sealing covers.
|Item Number||Unfolded size|
|Net Weight||Packing Size|