The patient isolation stretcher/bag is mainly used for the transport of potent respiratory infectious disease patients, prevents particular (biological and radiological) cross-contamination between the patient and the external environment. When the patient is suspected of disease or affected by biology agents, For example, Ebola and MERS, Novel Coronvirus, H1N1 etc), Using high-quality and durable non-toxic plastic sealing zipper-SZIP Easyproof airtight and gastight zippers.
The stretcher/bag is a negative pressure isolation and transport chamber, to prevent the leakage of the polluted cabin air. Battery operated blower unit by lithium battery for approx.8-10 hours under normal conditions.
- mobile isolation system designed for transportation of patients with, or suspected of carrying, biological contagious diseases, and airborne infections – including open tuberculosis, SARS, Novel Coronavirus pneumonia, plague, viral fever such as Lassa fever or Swine flu.
- the unit is designed to transport patients and permit both treatment and diagnosis while providing complete safety for the attending medical staff
- the unit can accept patients of any age – or in medical conditions requiring ventilation, oxygen or anesthetized
- access for up-to 3 care-givers through conduit sleeves
- conduits and sleeves replaceable after contamination
- conduits for inserting drips, monitors tubes and cables
- battery-powered filtration system with up- to 10 hours continuous operation
- the adult model is designed to fit on any Savion transportation trolley or stretcher
- full operation of the stretcher/trolley functions are possible while the isolation system is in use